Monday, July 31, 2006

Reggie Bush Signs with the Saints

Ok we weren't dreaming- Reggie Bush IS actually a Saint. Also, let me add that Mickey Loomis said in yesterday's press conference "it's alot tougher to get from Los Angeles to Jackson than you might think." Um no it isn't...I know what you mean. Anyway, the waiting, wishing, and fingernail biting can officially stop now. It was reported Saturday that Reggie Bush signed a 6 year deal with the Saints that could top out at around $51 million, with 26.5 million in guaranteed money, just .2 less than #1 pick Mario Williams. I cannot even begin to state the importance of this signing. The Saints now have a substantial crowd drawing player in place for at LEAST six seasons. I know sports can't "save a city", but one player can damn sure save a team. However, I must add as a sidenote, that are good friend, Mr. John Martin Lassiter has been reporting for General Pigott.com from Millsaps College in Jackson, MS (for a later complete training camp wrap up) and has said that the Saints young players look really good and the veterans look sharp. However, after he gave me this excited report and the great prospect of getting Reggie Bush, I replied by saying "Lassiter it doesn't matter, we have one winnable game on the whole schedule!". The truth hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Traffic Counter
Macys.com Coupons