Saturday, May 13, 2006

Where the hell have I been for about two years?


Today I was flipping channels and saw the Field Mob video for the song "So What". Now most of you know my rather genuine disinterest in non-intellectual hip-hop. However, this video featured a female vocalist that I thought I had seen before, but I wasn't sure who it was. At first, I thought it was Beyonce', one of my all time favorites, but as I kept staring, I could tell it was a different light skinned bombshell. I was shocked to find out it was Ciara ("Goodies", and "1,2 Step"). Where the hell have I been for two years to not notice such a fine woman? Man I feel old. Anyway, if you still don't know who I'm talking about, take a look at this and tell me if you wouldn't feel the same way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Traffic Counter
Macys.com Coupons