Monday, May 08, 2006

What's in a Name?

I guess the first question I will get from alot of people who see this who aren't in Baton Rouge is- "How the hell did you come up with that name?". Honestly, I have no idea what Gentry Estilette was thinking on that day when he decided to start calling me "General Gregory N. Pigott". I don't know if it was the miller lite or the just the pure coon ass coming out of him, but I never thought such a stupid name would stick. Now, people don't say "I'm with Pigott", they say "I'm with the General". Then I asked Gentry where the hell the "N" came from, because there is obviously no "N" in Charles Gregory Pigott, Jr. So, like only Gentry Jude Estilette could say, his response to this question was "it just sounds funny." I love to see the sense of reason used in Louisiana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Traffic Counter
Macys.com Coupons